Health and Safety at Work
Building Health and Preventing Injuries
So Why Does Our Program Work Where Others Have Fallen Short? We Address The Biggest Hurdles
- We utilize our “Self-Sell” approach to show employees what’s in it for them personally, so they can feel and believe in their own ability to make real and lasting change.
- TIPS training is simple and easy to follow, with a clear understanding of expected gains.
- We utilize work and daily movement as part of the restorative process.
- We include simple identifiers, so employees can recognize if they are moving correctly or not.
How We Help
TIPS, Your Partner in Health and Safety at Work!
In everything we do, we believe in going the extra mile to correct the problems, not just the symptoms. We do this by providing smart service that is beautifully designed around the physical and mental makeup of individuals and companies. We partner with you to do more than just contain your soft tissue injuries. We correct them and then prevent them.
- On-Site and Remote Services
- SPARCS™ 3-STEP Injury Knock-Out Program
- Ergonomic Assessment
- Posture and Movement Assessment
- Group and Individual Coaching
- Train the Trainer and Leadership Workshops
- Well-Being Programs
- Functional Movement Screens (FMS)
Companies from across the country in a broad range of industries have utilized TIPS to reduce injuries, enhance their employee health and bottom-line profitability, and improve their safety culture.
Since 1994, TIPS has used work activities as part of the solution. Ergonomic improvements, retraining crucial movement patterns, and simple techniques to balance out job demands make real injury prevention achievable.